I have bumps on my gum and the base of my tongue hurts.

cant think up a title, but still someone read this please? the base of my tongue hurts. i have 2 white little bumps on my gum in the front of my mouth, they do not hurt and i've had them for a while. it hurts to swallow. my tongue is white-ish, but it's always been that way. i am 20. i am male and i have never smoked nor drank a day in my life. what is wrong?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You are having hypertrophied gums I believe. Smoking or drinking does not have an effect on this problem. So it could be infection as well. Gum infections shall also hurt you. Is that the case with  you as well?