I have brown discharge while on mirena. Do i need to worry about it ?

Hi i ve had my mirena for about 9 months now and i had not had a period for about 4months then i had a period about 4 weeks ago . The period stopped flowing in about 10 days but now i m still having a brown discharge that looks like there s something in it. The discharge doesn t flow but it s on tissue when i wipe and there s brown sediment in the toilet after i urinate. Should I be concerned since this has been going on for weeks now?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jul 2011