I have breast lump, please suggest me remedy

I have really quite lumpy breasts but i ve had them for as long as i can remeber having breasts could this be cancer ? im 21 now.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Jan 2011
Well young woman, in some cases it is okay and normal too to have lumps in breasts or lumpy breasts. And as you have not mentioned your marital status, so it would be quite difficult for me to issue you any solid advice as an expert. Again in as of my expert opinion lumpy beasts are always found in those women who are under more stressed tension which affects our all the systems of body including sex hormones that become imbalanced and wish you good luck for to enjoy life that too free from any type of stress......

General Surgeon Dr. Biji Thomas George's  Response
Lumpy breasts are normal for young females. Mostly they are due to fibrocystic changes in the breast during development.
If you get new lumps or any change in an existing lump, get it checked by a breast specialist.
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
All breast lumps are not cancerous, some are benign ( like a fibroadenoma, a cyst) and many just disappear with time and age. But an examination and medical histroy is must to differenciate. Is your lump painful? any changes in size shape? Is it movable or not? how is the surface and consistency? An examination and mammogarm is necessary. So visit a doctor.