I have bowel movement problem and taking lactulose but not satisfied with the treatment

Hi I have been having problems wit my bowel movements for about 2 yrs as a result of medications so I do take lactulose..... but only having bowel movement not very often one a week average. Im worried that somehting is wromg....weds night i too the lactulose but didnt actually go to to bathroom till about 45 min ago and some very red blood was in it but also hurt very bad now and even before i went im feeling shaky and a bit fuzzy and almost highlike. is it possible for me to have an infection or ???
Asked On : Sat, 8 Jan 2011