I have boil on anus. What would be the treatment of this ?

I have boil on anus.....what is the cause of this & what is the treatment for this hi doctor
Asked On : Tue, 1 Mar 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
hello dear, a boil in the anus could be folliculitis, that is hair follicle infection in anal region or could be a peri anal abscess.consult a surgeon and get urself treated.
Homeopath Dr. Arif. K. Kaware's  Response
hi;
the boil in anus can be a perianal abscess or a sinus please get examined by a doctor so that proper trearment is possible .It can be treated by a antibiotic or if not possible it may require a surgical drainage of abscess.So better consult a surgeon so that proper line of treatment is possible.
thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.