I have blood pressure, is it dangerous ?

I am a boy at 16 years. And have 98 in blod presure. and i dont know if its dangerous. or what it comes from. i train a lot and is helthy. But im somethimes werry stressed or angry i feel disey. And my chest hurts... anyone know whats wrog or what i can do
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Blood Pressure consists of 2 numbers! The higher number should be the top and this is called Systolic Pressure. The smaller number is the bottom and this is called Diastolic Pressure. It sounds to me like you might have Heart Rate and Blood Pressure mixed up. 120/80 used to be the recommended Blood Pressure rate. The Red Cross and other experts are currently changing those numbers to 115/70 as being the healthy average! If that 98 number you are talking about is your Diastolic Blood Pressure then it is high and you definitely need to do something about it. If it is your Resting Heart Rate (heart rate taken when you wake up in the morning or before any physical activity) then that is also high for a Resting Heart Rate. Healthy heart rate can range between 70-80 beats per minute if you are healthy. The lower the better and your Heart Rate will be lower if you are an athlete or work out all the time! Hope this helps!