I have blood in my urine

I believe I have a UTI that started at 9pm last night. It's now 3am and I have blood in my urine. Can I wait to go to the doctors instead of going to the emergency room tonight?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response
i started having sex with my bf & ever since my vagnial smells weird & i just finished my period like on saturday & on sunday blood kept on coming out.. today when i woke up i went to pee & when i wiped there was blood like if i was on my period.. this fluid stuff have been coming out & its alot & it looks kinda brownish & it smells really bad.. whats wrong? should i go to a doctor?
  Anonymous's Response
mines the same kinda cola coloured been feeling this pain ever since last monday and its getting worse only found blood today whilst wiping and urinating too. inside my vagina it gets really itchy like an itchy throat u cant reach. been needing to pee every 15 mins and i usually cry or scream in pain when it hurts, still hurts after i pee too, i dont know what it is :(
  Anonymous's Response

If the color of the urine is cola colored then you need to go to ER. If the blood is just in streaks or occasional blood in the stream then you can wait to see the Doctor till morning.