I have bleeidng for 9 days which started six weeks after miscarriage. Is it normal ?

Hi there, I had a miscarriage six weeks ago due to a blighted ovum. I would have been almost 12 weeks at the time of the miscarriage. I miscarried naturally and it appeared to be complete ( HCG tested 5 about 5 weeks from miscarriage). I started my period after the 6th week from miscarriage and currently still having light red blood bleeding on the 9th day from period start (no pain). Is this normal? Normally, my period bleeding tapers to old blood by the 5th day. Thank you for any help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011