I have bladder infection twice and i feel pain and burn during urination but no blood

I pee burn and feel pain . But no blood at all. I don t know what wrong with it. And I have bladder infection twice, one from at work not from sex in 2006 and now at work again happen happen 3year later on 2009. In 2010, I started to happen when I have sex and the next day that when I start happen pee burn and feeling pain at the time but no blood at all. When I pee while asleep then after u got up and pee then I can t go back to sleep at all because I m feeling the pain again. I don t know what to do. Please help me and it my first time beside the bladder infection and what the different?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Dec 2010