I have black spots on my face. How to get rid of this?

i hav black spots on my face ,,,,,,,there is a marriage in my family after 10 days,,,,can these spots be clear by any cream,,,
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Dear Patient,
you have not mentioned the duration of mark. usally a mark does not go in 10 days time unless it is a recent one. If you wish to hide this the best option is that you use some camoflauge cream.
Dr Sharat Gupta
Urologist Dr. Deepak Mahajan's  Response
hi with 10 days in hand u can camoflage with good makeup later consult a dermatologst for surfication or peeling
Dear Patient
welcome to HealthcareMagic forum
yes it reduces 60% off.wash your face worm water without soap./face wash.
then apply (lemon juice(20 drop)+yellow earth+milk.)before sleeping.
if you in
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Welcome To HealthcareMagic forum,

10 days is a short time ,but you can lighten it up by getting a chemical peel (glycolic or salicylic acid).Result would depend upon the depth of pigmentation.Always use a sunscreen three time a day.Night you can use creams like tretinoin or hydroquinone on spots.But you need to consult a dermatologist who can guide you correctly.But if you want some thing immediate ,the camouflage is the answer like dermacolor.