I have being getting irregular periods with thick endometrium, what is the right time to take the medicine ?

age=33 yr,ht=165 cms,wt=56kgs,hello doctor ,from past 4-5 months,i have been having a spotting atleast 7-10 days before ny actual periods.when an ultrasound scan was done,it was found to be 18 mm thickened endometrium .my doc suggested me to take Duphaston tab 10mg for a week before periods once it the correct treatment and safe?she also said i should take Pause in case of heavy,what is the right time to take the medicine?is it one week before the menstrual cycle?
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011