I have been vomiting and pooping all night, kindly help me

I have been vomiting and pooping all night due to eating some soup made with dehydrated vegatables. This morning my stomach is still very sore , I felt that I wanted to farth but instead my depends was filled with blood - should I worry ?
Asked On : Wed, 5 May 2010

Might be that you got food poisioning,or any infection so you need to visit a doctor.

General & Family Physician Dr. Radhika Thyagaraju's  Response
looks like you are having e coli infection common due to eating food not properly cooked.
I would advise you to drink plenty of water. Do not eat spicy food.consult a physician for a prescription of antibiotics and anti emetics. In case the symptoms worsen call your emergency number immediately.
I hope i have answered your query