I have been trying bath salts. want long term affects over something.

I ve been trying bathsalts and this is the third day im on it. i just took it again for twenty minutes ago. While i m on it ive had increased heartrate, massive headaches, and just today am getting bumbs on my cheeks . While im on it im happy and hyper, but afterward i lose my voice, headache,stomache, and such. I ve been on it for three days and to make the after affect go away i take more. i fell asleep on my boyfriend lastnight and he said my heart beat stopped for a few seconds and i was sleeping with my eyes open and stuff. I just want someones opinions and facts about it because if its gunna mess me up or hurt me in anyway im not going to continue doing it. im only 15, i dont want long term affects over something as stupid as wanting to try a new drug
Asked On : Mon, 20 Jun 2011