I have been taking treatment for kidney goldstones and urinating blood. Why this could be happening ?

kidneys goldstones i've been taking treatment for 3days now but now when i urinate blood comes out i ve been a pain in my kidneys when i went to see the doctor he said i ve got kidney goldstones then on monday he gave treatment to take for 3 days but on wendsday morning at 3:00am its come back it was very bad when i went to the toilet to urinate i urinated blood must i be worried about / is there something wrong....
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011