I have been taking IVF-C injections from the 3rd week to the 12th week of pregnancy and now feel no pain in my lower tummy. Is my baby safe ?

Um 28 years old, 5.1, 60 kgs is ma weight.. N now um 6 weeks pregnant and I have a history of miscarriage in last december and also um suffering wid PCOS.. N ma doc prescribed me a single dosage of loprin, glucophage, folic acid and duphaston.. And she also gave me an injection of IVF-C and continue taking it after completion of 2 weeks till 12 weeks are completed.. Problem is that um not feeling any pain since 2 weeks in ma lower tummy.. Is my baby safe?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jul 2011