I have been suffering very painful periods for the last 5yrs

hi i am 22yr of age. i have been suffering very painful periods for the last 5yrs. i have had ultrasound examination wich has resulted in my consultant informing that i have a subseptate uterus . i am waiting for a laparoscopy perceedure on the 16 may to identify if i have endermeitrosis. my concern is that my consultant has said they will not treat my subseptate issue until i decide to try get pregnant. im worndering whether to ask for referral to have a hysteroscopy and thus hopefully avoid possibility of future possible miscarriage . please can you give me some advice.
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011