I have been suffering pain in my Upper abdominal, please advise me

I have been sick for 2 weeks. Been to the ER 3 times (admitted once for 24hours and then released with no diagnosis). It started as severe nausea, vomiting and diarrhea. Then I became very dehydrated and had to go to the er for fluids. A few days later began to experience upper abdominal pain and back pain. Test in the hospital ruled out pancreatitis. I'm in severe pain even with strong pain meds. The hospital won't admit me to find the cause of the pain. I could use any advice you have.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010