I have been suffering from wheezhing and breathlessness since childhood

Sir,I am 28 years old female and I have been suffering from wheezhing and breathlessness since childhood.I have been using Asthalin inhaler and I used to feel better.I have shown many doctors including allopathy, Ayurveda and even Homeopathy.During intial stage of treatment the problems reduces but it has not cured completely.Some ayurvedic doctors say its cardiac problem and not asthma completely.Can u suggest me which specialist should i consult in Trichur,Kerala for this problem..
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011