I have been suffering from vertigo& Desperate to get better.

Hi, I have been suffering from vertigo for two months now. I also have what I believe is pulsitile tinnitus for over 2 years now. I am only 26 years old with 3 children. I find myself getting sick every couple of days. I get very off balanced, with nausea , sweating, and tiredness . My GP perscribed betahistine but I dont believe they are having any effect. How long should I expect this to go on and should I be having other tests done. Also I have noticed an increase of heart palpitations in the past month or so. Desperate to get better!
Asked On : Thu, 27 Jan 2011