I have been suffering from skin acne & stretch marks at my back, suggest me remedy

Hi im a 14 year old girl I have been suffering from acne since two years and now it has become even more worse.My whole face is covered with acne I have a very dry skin thats why which ever cream or facewash which I use makes my skin red and makes rashes on my skin.Im tired of my acne and now I want to get rid of it.Please tell me which cream or faceproduct should I use to get rid of acne and get a beautiful clear skin.I also have a severe dandruff and hairfall and I want it to disappear .I also have stretch marks at my back.Please suggest a remedy or tell me what can I do.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Nov 2010