I have been suffering from severe period cramps

hi,i have been suffering from severe period cramps and can go on for quite a while is there anything that can help without taking medication ?,thanks
Asked On : Sun, 18 Apr 2010

yes you could use hot water bag ,it really works .You can keep it on your stomach and it will give you relief.And avoid having cold stuffs and also spicy food.

General & Family Physician Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta's  Response
Hello.Welcome to HCM forum.Normally you just take some anti spasmodic medicine or do hot fomentation.With passage of time these cramps become alright.Thanks and good luck.