I have been suffering from renal colic and osteoarthritis with lower back pain

i am 51 and recenly have been suffering from renal colic , which i passe a stone i was hospitalised and after a ct scan i was informed that i have a stone in my other kidney also a cyst, i was also found to have multiple gall stone which my doctor is refering me to a local hospital i also suffer from osteoarthritis and lower back pain . this leads me to my main question last night i woke up at 2 am soaking wet i found that i had wet myself and did not have an urge ar feeling that i was doing so . do you think any of the above i have mentioned have contributed to this of do i need to seek medical advice i am 51 years od male thank you
Asked On : Mon, 26 Jul 2010