I have been suffering from leg swelling since last three months. Is there any homeopath medicine to get relief of this. Is it curable ?

Dear Doctor, I am a woman of 50 years old. I have been suffering from leg swelling since last three months. I have consulted with doctors and undergone Eco Cardiography, Ultrasonography, and others tests. All tests are reported positively. Heart , kidney and liver are functioning well. Finally, It is diagnosed that I have arthritis . I have been asked to take few medicines regularly by my doctors. But the problem is that I am very thin and cant bear the Allopathic medicine at all. When I take medicine, i feel better. But now a days, I am feeling very weak and headache. Feeling fever at night sometimes with sweating. Under the circumstances, I would like to request you to suggest me the next steps. Homeopath medicines suit me better. Is there any homeopath medicine to get relief of this. Is it curable ? Doctors also asked me to take regular injection - is there any away to avoid this. As you are experts in this field, I would request you to help me out. Please please suggest me.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jul 2011