I have been suffering from irregular bowel movements. I am on the gastric ulcer treatment

Hello Doctor , I have been suffering from irregular bowel movements since the past 1 year i.e., even when I drink water I feel like going to the toilet after about an hour or so and similarly with all foods. I am working in Saudi Arabia and one of the doctors here diagnosed me with Gastric Ulcer. I am on treatment for a week now with antibiotics and there is not much improvement. Is there anything that you could advise me to cure me of this problem - Santhosh, Saudi Arabia
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jul 2011