I have been suffering from dull ache in the left lower abdomen

Dear Doc/Friends I ve been suffering from a constant on and off dull ache in my lower abdomen ,especially on the left lower side. It sometimes also extends to my lower back and left leg,so much so, that this dull ache keeps me awake for a long time at night. I ve been following a treatment for a complicated UTI infection,and have been on oral courses of Augmentine,then to IM course of Amekacin 1gm for 5 days and now on to a 10day course of Melfur. My stomach seeems to be bloated and I feel fatigued and restless. Please advise, as I m also concerned on a chance of suffering from serious illnesses like Cancer,as Ovarian Cancer runs in our family. I m 30years old,married for the last 5 years with no Children/ pregnancy . I appreciate your time that you took out for me. Regards, Bhavana
Asked On : Sun, 15 May 2011