I have been suffering from back pain, cramps and breast pains.

I have been noticing that I have been having alot of cramping and lower back pain . On top of thoughs my breast have been hurting alot. I dont know what it could be. My doctor told me that I cant get pregnant without help with hormons or even possibly having surgery . Even though I know their is always a chance to be pregnant I dont think it is that. My fiance and I have been having unportected sex for about 3 1/2 years now. We didnt always have unpertected sex, in the beginning we were very safe. I used birth control , used condoms and all around safe. These problems were happening then to. I just dont know what it is. It hurts for over a month sometimes. I dont want to see my doctor I dont like her and its the same thing everytime. She doesnt even really check for anything. No xrays or anything. What could this be?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Jul 2010