I have been suffering cough for two months now and got transparent phlegm.

I have been suffering cough for two months now and got transparent phlegm . My eating and sleeping habit is still the same and not affected but I m just wondering why I m coughing for a long time. I tried so many cough medicines already but nothing works for me. I need your advice Doctors. Thank you and more power!
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011
Have your spirometry and Chest xray done . It will show something. Visit a chest physician.
if there is no pathological changes seen in your x ray reprorts, blindly go ahead for homoeopathy treatment, its safe effective and gentle
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Since you have cough for 2 months now , you should get an x-ray of your chest done , also get your Phlegm tested , to rule out infections like Tuberculosis.
Since you d onot have fever or any change of color in sputum, I dont think there is any infection present , but just to be on the safer side....
For chronic cough you can try homoeopathy safely, and even for allergies it works realy well.