I have been sick for the past week with a sore throat, dizziness, headache and aches and pains

Hi, I have been sick for the past week with a sore throat , dizziness , headache and aches and pains, so it sounds like the typical flu symptoms right? But this morning I woke up at 5:30 and started feeling tingly and my heart started racing and i was burping a bit when i started to walk around. I am extremely afraid of vomiting as i have a huge phobia , i started distracting myself by walking around, i drank some water and splashed cold water on my face. That seemed to help me for the mean time, but i still feel a bit shaky but my heart rate it down. Am I going to vomit and my mother says that it s uncommon to vomit when you have a sore throat. Could you please answer all my questions Doctor? I have a fever of 103.4,
Asked On : Mon, 6 Dec 2010