I have been on the beta blocker for 3 days and the water pills for an month. My heart rate is low. Why ?

ok i am on 2 types of blood pressure pill ones a water pill and the other is an beta blocker ? well since i have been on the beta blocker for 3 days and the water pills for an month my heart rate has been lower.. like about around 55-66 is that normal ? sometime its 78 but my blood pressure has been great like 120/73 i happy for that just never seen my heart is never been like that..anyone know ?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009