I have been on loesrin pill and started getting brown discharge. Could I be pregnant ?

im 17 5ft4.. ive been on a pill called loestrin for about 6 months.. and i dont have periods anymore my doctor said its fine if i dont come on my periods.. but i started getting this light brown discharge in my underwear and when i wipe after i go to the toilet.. recently i just had intercourse with my partner unprotected.. i dont have sex much because im always in pain when i have it.. ? could i be pregnant? im worried need advice!!
Asked On : Wed, 15 Jun 2011
hi karen
welcome to healthcare magic
brown discharge is always sign for pregnancy but u didnt specify from how many mnths u didnt got ur using oral contraceptive pills there is less chances for u to concieve and you should be aware of its side effects.and if your not menstruating than its not good for your health.consult good gynaecologist.
and if you have doubt go for pregnancy test done at home and than consult gynaecologist.