I have been on birth control pills and have sore breasts and cramps ever since I had unprotected sex with my husband. Am I pregnant ?

I started my period around May 1st,2011 stopped around the day started taking ortho tri cyclen birth control/ I took the pills for two days and stopped b/c I was getting so sick. The next day,I started spotting. The day after that I started ANOTHER flo which lasted 5 or 6 days. On the last day of flo I had unprotected with husband and since have had sore breasts and cramping with no period. Is this the hormones possibly throwing me out of balance or is there a significant chance of actual pregnancy? Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Jun 2011