I have been nausous/vomiting and hurt in right side abdomen. Could a UTI cause it ?

For the last yr I have been nausous/vomiting and hurt in abdomen ,right side. right before and the first few days of my period,not every month but most. I m 42. I went to ER a yr ago and they said I had a ovarian cyst. and referred me 2 gyno. she said they are normal at my age,it was small and that it wouldn t cause vomiting like that,she didn t even tell me to have the cyst checked again later. Just said go 2 fam dr which I don t have. my urine was also junky. What could be the problem ? this always happens at that time of month and it gets so bad I have trouble working. Because of the nausea esp the pain is no fun either. Could a UTI cause it?..endometriosis ? and what non related female issues could cause it..being that there is a pattern to when it happens. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 2 Mar 2010