I have been masturbating for more than 15 years. Does it affect ?

I am 34 years old .. i have been masturbating for more than 15 years... on a regular basis.. does it affect
Asked On : Thu, 31 Mar 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Do you have any problem while you speak as you are spaking since 34 years ?obviously the answer is no. this is just a normal physiological act,it can not harm in anyway.Same is with masturbation.It can not cause any harm.It is just one the expression of human being.
wishing you good health.
Psychiatrist Dr. Keerthish Shetty's  Response
hi,
Masturbation is normal and harmless to body if performed only when sexually excited. Do not make it a habit or a means of killing boredom/frustration. Stay away from misleading information from unreliable sources.