I have been married for 12 years but still i have failed to conceive

I have been married for 12 years now and am failing to conceive. i had tried several fertility treatments locally. Last year in march , i tried a fertility clinic and they gave me medication and in june i got pregnant . unfortunately i miscarried in september. am diabetic. please advise me wat should i do now. will i fall pregnant again naturally. PLEASE HELP ME. AM 34 years old but before we got married i had two abortion the same man am married to now, pregnanted me. HSG was done, the tubes were not blocked. after we got married, we stayed for 3 years taking contraceptive pills and when we tried to get pregnant, i failed. PLEASE HELP ME. WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW? THANK YOU
Asked On : Wed, 9 Feb 2011