I have been having very bad pain on my right side, I am 38 weeks pregnant

could i get induced at 38 weeks pregnant because of pain in my right side that is causing sleepless nights and disscomfort
Hi, im 38 weeks pregnant and for the last 3 days i nave been having very bad pain on my right side,i was put on the monitor today which showed contrations,but still no labour,could i be induced if this continues
Asked On : Wed, 19 Jan 2011
yes,38 weeks is full term and you can be induced if necessary.If your contraction has started then you should be in early labour soon.