I have been having these pregnancy-like issues since i started the loestrin birth control.

I have a question. I have been having these pregnancy-like issues since i started the loestrin birth control. Soreness, cramps, fatigue, and constipation are the main ones. I have only been on the pill for about a week and a half. I did visit a doctor earlier this year for routine checkup and i discussed a few things with him. I was informed that i have endometriosis and poly cystic ovarian syndrome about 2 years ago. I informed my doctor of this and the fact that i went 4 years with unprotected sex and still never got pregnant and he told me that if i ever wanted kids that he would have to help me and if i were to get pregnant on my own i would most likely miss-carry. now, with all of these normal pregnancy-like issues would there be a chance that i was pregnant or is it just a side effect of the birth control?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Aug 2009