I have been having symptoms of pregnancy. I felt Pain during Intercourse.

The past few times Ive had sex with my husband hasnt been too painful. Ive been having symptoms of pregnancy , but It hasnt even been 3 weeks since my last period. I have Poly cystic Ovarian Syndrome. So the test I did tonight came back negative. Either way. The last few times he ejaculated in me, as Im trying to get pregnant , it burnt really bad. Then today when we had sex, it was extremly painful and burnt. I also have this slight problem where Im ALWAYS lubed..but this time even though I was felt like inside (even though I was) it felt like I wasnt wet enough. To him it felt fine other then he said I felt tighter..much tighter! Maybe someone could help me.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jan 2010