I have been having some weird heart problems lately, please help

For the past two weeks or so, i ve been noticing that when i do simple things like washing my hair or getting up, my heart will start to race really fast! I didn t notice how big of a problem it was until the first day back to school, walking all the way across campus to get from one class to another made my heart race even faster and then skip a beat!And then at P.E. ,two days ago, we walked around for about a mile and a half at about 90 degrees outside , and i noticed that everyone else was fine after the walk, but I was on the ground resting my head and i couldnt breathe,my heart was racing and my head was pounding,and the next day my temples were hurting alot,and I was nt dehydrated because I ve been drinking alot of water!And now today its pretty weird because everything i ve been doing today, my heart isn t beating fast enough and i m till trying to catch my breath every now and then.I don t know whats wrong with me!My scool nurse want me to see a doctor soon, but it be a while! additionl info, I m 15,I havnt been drinking any alcohol, no caffine latley, no medications.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009