I have been having some clearish yellow discharge from my vagina, is this normal ?

after my period iv been having some redish brown bloody discharge and sometimes yellow and clear discarge is this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Dec 2010
hi welcome to health care magic.see yellow discharge means infection so once you go for gynec check up.along with do you have itching?after period reddish discharge continue for 3 to 4 days which is normal and clear discharge if its not like you use pad then its normal.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
hi,thanks for query.If only after periods this discharge comes then you can ignore it.In case of discharge during other times also,this indicates some infection and you need to see a gynecologist for proper examination and treatment.Please do not ignore this.
wishing you good health.