I have been having smokers cough for years & now i can hardly breathe without doing any activity

, but now i lose my breath when i cough can have trouble breathing constantly. I am 22 years old and have been smoking for 10 years.heavily for about 8. i have constant neck, shoulder and arm tightness and shoulder weakness.I have sciatica and have been doing physical therapy for both the should and back for 2 months now.i have been coughing black stuff up since i was about i can hardly breathe without doing any activity.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Mar 2011