I have been having small hole between anus and testicles, kindly suggest

So just in the last month i have been having a small amount of bleeding from my anus after i go to the toilet. Just recently (last 2 days) it has started to bleed more so today i got a mirror and had a look. I saw a small hole in between my anus and testicles . It does hurt a little but not alot and only bleeds after i have been to the toilet. I will get very embarrased going to the doctor about this so can someone explain what is wrong and then if need be i can go to my doctor i forgot to add; that it is only about 3/4 of a cm long
Asked On : Fri, 18 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
from what you told it looks that you are suffering from fistula & also may be piles;or even both;bleeding will occur whenever you strain for stool.Better go to a surgeon who will examine you & treat accordingly.
General & Family Physician Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani's  Response
thanks for choosing health care majic.This could be sinus means a tract which has got an outer opening that you see and inner opening inside.Pl.see a surgeon who will first do physical examination for diagnosis.There is no need for embarrassment you need an not strain over stool,avoid heavy and spicy foods.drink plenty of fluids.