I have been having slight stomach cramping and an irregular appetite

For the past week or so I ve been having slight stomach cramping and an irregular appetite. I tend to have a later sleep schedule as well which leads to not eating as often as I should or as well as I should. I m overweight , but I ve always been a bit bigger since I was little(I m now 23). Currently I m on the third/fourth day of my mental cycle(Which are irregular, but I m fairly certain that has to do with my being overweight. Some months I ll be on schedule then other times I won t have a cycle for 40 to 70 days.) and started getting sever stabbing sensations in my stomach randomly, lasting for a few seconds, dissipating and then coming back. The pattern would repeat for 20 seconds to a minute then randomly return at different intervals ranging from five minutes to an hour. I m concerned because cramps from my cycle don t usually bother me, and these pains are worse then last year when my appendix was inflamed and I had to get it removed. I ve looked into a few things online about stomach pain but I can t seem to pinpoint the cause or reason for it. It s presenting more on the middle/left of my abdomen so I don t think it s my gallbladder . I mentioned to my mother that I tend to feel more ill after ingesting things that are sugary or sweet, like if I have too much orange juice. I ll get stomach pain an hour or so after and have diarrhea . Her being a diabetic took my blood sugar and it was 100. I took it four hours later and it s at 126, I haven t eaten anything since she insisted on taking my blood sugar. I ll also get lightheaded sometimes. Not enough to cause me to fall over but enough to make me feel that something isn t right, lately it s been a floaty lightheaded-ness in the back of my head.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011