I have been having slight pain in my chest below my collar bone and i am overweight.

Someone needs to like HELP me know with my HEART question!? I m a 15yearold female. about 160lbs. Ok well ill just like explain this then loll well I have this sweating problem we went to a doctor about it and they prescribed my some stuff and it doesn t seem to work. I am starting to think maybe i have high blood pressure , and i have been having pains in my left arm, mostly the wrist and shoulder , i have been having slight pain in my chest below my collar bone ,(could this maybe be from pushing myself to hard when working out?) i also run out of breath super easy, like walking up the stairs at school. and I am not really like out of shape, i might be slightly over weight but not major. and if i do have high blood pressure (which i do not know) then couldnt that help give my a heart attack even if i am 15 and a female?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009