I have been having random hiccups. lately I have been getting very dizzy every time I stand up.

hey, so i am a 15 year old girl. i have danced for 9 years now and it is a passion. i do it about 8 hours a week, pretty intensely. for a few years now ive been having random hiccups, they come from now where, but when they do my whole chest seizes, and stays that way for about 2 seconds. then when I dance and lean in a backwards movement, the muscles over my zyfoid process feel like they are ripping. I dont know what that means, but then its sore for about an hour. lately I have been getting very dizzy everytime i stand up. I actually have to stop for a while and figure out what is going on, because i can barely see, and almost fall over. i drink lots of water, and am very active. could you give me any advice on what this might be? oh and because of my many years of dance i weigh about 165. ive heard muscle weighs more than fat, and i have a lot of muscle, is that bad?? please help me ! :) thanks
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009
Orthostatic hypotension suspected. Orthostatic hypotension (also known as postural hypotension, and, colloquially, as head rush or a dizzy spell and to some people "the elevator effect") is a form of hypotension in which a person's blood pressure suddenly falls when the person stands up. The decrease is typically greater than 20/10 mm Hg, and may be most pronounced after resting. The incidence increases with age.(Wikipedia) Orthostatic (postural) hypotension is an excessive fall in BP when an upright position is assumed. The consensus definition is a drop of > 20 mm Hg systolic, 10 mm Hg diastolic, or both. Symptoms of faintness, light-headedness, dizziness, confusion, or blurred vision occur within seconds to a few minutes of standing and resolve rapidly on lying down. Some patients experience falls, syncope or even generalized seizures. Exercise or a heavy meal may exacerbate symptoms. Most other associated symptoms and signs relate to the cause. Orthostatic hypotension is a manifestation of abnormal BP regulation due to various conditions, not a specific disorder.(Merck)