I have been having palpitations now probably one ecotic beat per day. Suggest me

Ive been having palpitations now probaley one ecotic beat per day i was walking home from school and the ecotic beat so So hard i felt it through my throat now i feel really tired, ive been to the docter ive had a schocardiogram my heart structure is fine ive had ecg all fine blood test all fine apart from i found out this thing called Thalassemia minor which could get you anemic ive had holter moniter and eevrything so please help docter said nothing seriously but i cant sto thinkin bout it! Echocardiogram i ment
Asked On : Tue, 15 Dec 2009