I have been having many ailing symptoms that impact the daily living, kindly help me

I have been having many ailing symptoms that impact the daily living of an average 21 year old woman. In November, I decided that I needed to update my prescription on my glasses as that was one of my delimas. The optometrist was very shocked and we took photos and he showed me that my optic disk was swollen beyond an average persons. The light he shined into my eye, when he pulled it away I could not see out of for around 4 minutes. I started journaling my daily symptoms and realized that there were a few things that happened often like numbness fatigue and runny nose along with short breaths. He sent me to a neurologist and since I have been going through painful tests and so many more side affects. He believes its MS and is treating me for Papilledema (which I am not obese) now also...he really is working so fast I dont have a clue as to what is going on. I have understood that lupus and some other things were eliminated but he found three somethings in my spinal fluid that are attacking but are dormant...or something. We are considering steroids as our next step but I have a bladder infection he wants to clear up first so it is not affected. In so much pain and anxiety with it all. What are your thoughts. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Jan 2010