I have been having high BP and heaviness in and around my chest.

I have been keeping tabs on my blood pressure for about a month now and its been kinda high usually its around 171/99,yesterday it was 191/101 and i was wondering if it could cause me to not have any energy and feel tired all the time.high blood pressure seems to run in my family and i cant afford to go to the are there any ways i can get it under control.i m only 36 yrs old and would hate to have a heart attack at a young age,any and all info will be greatly appreciated. ok i wake up with headaches every morning and sometimes during the day i get a dull,stabbing headache that sometimes is just on one side and it seems i have a heaviness in and around my chest like its harder to breathe and sometimes it seems like my face is tingling and i think these are all signs of hbp,is this dangerous and how common is it for someone my age to have these problems.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009