I have been having headaches for the past 6 months. Can anyone help me ?

I have been having headaches for the past 6 months they come and go.I started to hear noises like a rattling in my head it goes all across the bottom of my head,and also heard a pop too,im worried and domnt know what it is.Can anyone help
Asked On : Sat, 7 Aug 2010
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
First you should consult neurologist and if he says nothing wrong with you neurologi- cally than you should go to Psychiatrist at your earliest other wise process will become
chronic and than it will be difficult to over come problem. Thanks