I have been having headaches, dizziness, cramping in my lower abdomen. I want to make sure my health and my baby s health is okay

I am 16 weeks pregnant with my third child and I ve been having headaches, dizziness , cramping in my lower abdomen , and last night I saw black and white stars in my vision. I ve also experienced tightness in my chest and it feels like my heart is skipping beats. With my first pregnancy, I was diagnosed with preeclampsia and delivered my daughter at 24 weeks. I have an upcoming doctor s appointment, but I was hoping someone could shed some light on what s going on. I may be overreacting but I want to make sure my health and my baby s health is okay.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Feb 2011