I have been having head aches, pooping a lot, stomach aches.

I am a 19 year old female and for the past 2 months Ive been having severe head aches and going to the bathroom a lot. every morning i wake up and have to go poop.its more like diarrhea type but its not diarrhea..I dont over eat or eat anything bad.Through out the whole morning i have to go poop a lot. By 3 o clock i literally went to the bathroom about 15 times.i Just get bad stomach pains and the urge to run to the bathroom.not a lot comes out and some times its like foamy.i also get really bad head aches, and sometimes i feel like i m going to pass out if i don t sit down.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011